Wednesday, March 9, 2011

... like they do on the discovery channel

          2:30a last night...


Owl #1: [thumpcrunchcrunchcrunch] (as he lands on the roof over the bed and settles in) WHOOOOOOWHOWHOWHOOOOWHOWHOWHOOOOOOO = "HI I'M HERE I'M BIG AND STRONG YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME TO BE THE FATHER OF YOUR BABIES!" WHOOOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOW

Owl #2: (from the tree line 50 yards outside the window) whoooowhoooowhoowhowhoooowho = "oh give me a break! we've had, like, 2 warm days and you're already horny?"

YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME
yeah right big stuff
YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME
you are sooooo boring me
I SEE YOU OVER THERE NOT FLYING AWAY
i like this branch

IT'S BECAUSE YOU no WANT i ME don't
COME just ON because IT'S it's SPRINGTIME springtime
YOU KNOW doesn't YOU mean NEED i ME want you

[crunchcrunchcrunch] (moving around on the roof over the bed, trying to show his better side)
LOOK HOW BIG AND STRONG I AM
so what? plenty of other owls are big and strong and dumb
OH YEAH? you I know BET it's I guys CAN like CATCH you that ALL think THE all FOOD weYOUR want  DUMB  is to BABIES have WOULD your NEED babies

YOU STILL HAVEN'T FLOWN AWAY
i like this branch
I DON'T SEE ANY SMARTER GUYS AROUND HERE
yeah, me either.
SO, so, DO do YOU you WANNA wanna GO go MAKE make SOME some BABIES babies?



         FML. They interrupted my fabulous dream featuring an uber-sweet Able-Bodied Boy and a very funny Jeff Winger following us around.


Much Love,
Able-Bodied Girl


  

1 comment: