Sunday, July 31, 2011

ack! where does the time go?

Looks like summer is getting away from me... 3 weeks since my last post?!?!

Well, I'll forgive myself if you will. Between the heat and Able-Bodied Boy's relentless traveling and a just-flop-when-I-get-home mentality... well, you understand. Of course, I forget my camera when I go off and do exciting things, but here's a bit of what we've been up to... mostly food, mind you ;)




beet hummus really is bright pink. and pretty damn tasty!


Last week's haul: shallots, beets, tomatoes, zucchini, celery, escarole.... see those beautiful heirlooms? remember that my csa grafted them?


Also, the dozen ears of corn we're starting to get each week. That's a lot of corn!


A blurry shot of my latest frittata... garden swiss chard and basil topped with csa tomato


This week's haul from the CSA: flowers, tomatillos, onions, shallots, hot peppers, swiss chard, and a metric ton of tomatoes


Step One in the great Cleaner Replacement Program... Shower Spray!


Mac just loves exploring everything about our house :)

Is your head spinning just as much this summer?

Much Love,
Able-Bodied Girl


  

No comments:

Post a Comment