Thursday, January 26, 2012

have you been counting?

This officially marks the 100th post of Able-Bodied Girl, and I couldn't have made it this far without your support and readership.

Thanks for being there through funny times, and serious times...  Through weight loss struggles and triumphs... For being interested in worms, and chickens, and tolerating all the personal hygiene tales...

Thanks for taking an interest in the Urban Homesteading movement...

And for trying those Roasted Thai Lamb Shanks (YUM!)...

Thanks go to Jill of Lost and Not Found for writing a love letter to us all...

And to the cast of characters in my life: Able-Bodied Boy, the Able-Bodied Family, the Barnhenge's, Purple Monkey, Beth - Girl Explorer, and countless commenters who have amused and supported me.

In the coming year, I hope you'll join me as I expand the Clean Hippie list and continue trying to be a better me (and lose those 30 damn pounds!).

And so you don't get bored, you may note I've changed up the design a bit. Everyone needs a bit of change now and then, eh?


Any changes or topics you'd like me to tackle?

Much Love,
Able-Bodied Girl


  

No comments:

Post a Comment